Dues go towards:
Food at monthly meetings
501c3 and CPA expenses
R.J. White expenses – travel, hotel, Honorarium
Plaques for new members
Qualifications necessary to be a member of this Society shall be:
- A valid license to practice medicine.
- Proper training in surgery, such as a residency approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME ) or the AOA, Bureau of Osteopathic Specialties.
- Eligibility for certification by the American Board of Surgery or a specialty board approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties. Eligibility for certification by American Osteopathic Board of Surgery. After five years of eligibility, certification by one of these boards may be required.
- Limitation of practice to surgery.
- One year of active practice of surgery in Tarrant or nearby counties.
- The candidate must agree to present a scientific topic at meetings of the Society as often as possible.
Please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in more information on becoming a member.